The begining

Before I can really start the blog- I think it will be only appropriate to introduce myself. I'm Lucy, I'm 25 years old- and recently I graduated my 1st degree in Economics and Management. After the graduation I found out that I've got a lot of free time over the weekend. No more homework, assignments and articles to read. For several months I wondered what I would do. I made a "to do list", as I always loved to do-
To take a baking lesson
To take sushi lesson
To learn Italian
To start writing a blog

The Italian lessons will probably start next month, I've got a cooking lesson with my favorite cooking books author (I'll introduce him in a separate post later. He's name is Benny Saida- he's not a pro, and I really don't know I can describe him better than that), I decide to learn how to make sushi by myself (didn't start yet, too busy for now) and the blog… well, I guess I can make a "check" on that as well.
The idea of starting my own blog came to me after I saw the movie "Julie & Julia". My idea was to try all the recipes in Benny's books I've got- but soon I realized I'd never cook something I won't eat myself and unfortunately there are some dishes I don't want to try.
Therefore, it took me a while to find out what kind of blog, if any at all, I would want to write. The idea came from my husband- he cooked and put a picture of the dish in his Facebook. First, it made me angry- I cook much more than he does and I don't show off like that, but then I thought- WHY NOT?
So here I am, writing my own blog and putting the pictures of my own dishes.

I Promise to write shorter posts in the future, although it won't be easy.

For start, here's my cooking book shelf

תגובות

הוסף רשומת תגובה

רשומות פופולריות